Coppieters BV - Johan Coppieters
- Operating Systems: OSX, Linux, iOS, Android, Solaris,
- Databases: Oracle, Sybase, mySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL, RdB.
- Electronics: Graduate Electronics, Arduino, mbed, Tessel.io, ARM, PIC, Espruino, ESP8266, ESP32, Raspberry Pi.
- Non Technical: Aspirant Class 2 Drone Pilot, PADI Divemaster, TOEFL, Yachtman, ICC, Guitar, Piano
- 2020 - Mobile app for controling DuoTecno's Smartboxes and Duo IP Node: Linux, Angular, Ionic, TypeScript, Websocket Sockets
- 2019 - IP Proxy, connecting websockets with plain IP Sockets: Linux, Node JS, TypeScript, Websocket Sockets, IP Sockets
- 2019 - Homekit bridge between domotica nodes and Apple's Homekit: Linux, Raspberry PI, Node JS, TypeScript, IP Sockets
- 2019 - Geo Caching Server for Postcode.nl and Google address lookup: Linux, Node JS, TypeScript, Geolocation, SQLite
- 2017-2020 - Mobile app and server for Nowjobs: Linux, Angular, Ionic, TypeScript, Node JS, mySQL - http://nowjobs.be
- 2011-2019 - Founder jsconf.be
- 2010-2015 - Teaching Applied computer science in University Ghent Association / Howest Bruges.
- 1996-2010 - Managing Duo nv (co-founder)
Internet software & consultancy, webdesign, Internet commerce, CD-ROM Productions. Customers such as Adecco, Barry Callebaut, Bekaert, Domo, Eurostar, SNCF, Thalys, VPK, …
- 2008 - IWT government sponsored research projects in cooperation with the KUL and Lannoo, BeMobile.
- 1997-2008 - MIS System for Eurostar & Thalys
- 2008-2010 - Routeplanner for SNCF, NMBS (Railtime.be), iPhone app in C and C++.
- 1993-1997 - Project Management at Sun International - R&D Manager of Delight I.S
Member of board of directors. Maintaining the desktop environment and the international network for a +2.000 office workers. Building Client Server applications for travel agent reservations. Designing and implementing a Management information system. The design and maintenance of the holdings internet services and WWW servers
- 1997-1993 - Senior Software Development manager at Misc nv (co-founder). Client Server applications and multi dimensional data mining analysis tools. Windows, Unix and Macintosh environments, using relational databases.
- 1992-1995 - MediCard: Development and commercialisation of a software packet for general practitioners
- 1989-1990 - RTL (Luxemburg Television) Managing the team responsible for all computer graphics on television
- 1989-1993 - Apple Computer: DTS - Developer Technical Support
- 1998 - Tractebel: Designing and prototyping proprietary planning software
- 1997 - Societé Générale: Designing and implementing a client/server Executive information system
- 1997 - Financieel Ekonomische TIJD: Graphing and storage system for the stock market values
- 1987-1989 - Software Engineering and starting up SoftCore cv (co-founder), Specialized in data compression, unix and archival software
- 1984-1985 - Researcher, Computer center of joined Universities of Brussels.
Working with mainframes and super computers.
Designing and implementing a Multiprocessing Operating System in Modula-II
- 1985-1988 - Teaching Computer science at the Brussels Free University.
Data structures and Algorithms, System Software, Graphics, Object Oriented programming.
Co-implementation of “minipascal” a free compiler for College students
- 1985 - A Modula-II Operating System, Oopsla.
- 1986 - Optimisations in Smalltalk-80 implementations.
- 1995 - The need for Internet software tools (on demand of the Flemish government).
- 1995 - Yield management in the Travel industry - Tour operators.
- 2001 - Palm-Linux-SQL connection.s
- 2004 - Dynamic Websites: It doesn’t always has to be complicated
- 2001-2008 - Presentation on Dynamic Webdesign en Cloud computing
- 2014 - Internet of Things - Using a microcontroller as voting system